IP telephony transmits voice communications over the network using open, standards-based Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP). As such, it provides a way for you to extend common voice communications services to all of your employees in their workspaces - on the main campus, at branch offices, remote, or mobile.
Convergence is about increasing productivity and reducing costs through a variety of IP-based applications, including simplifying network management and cost of ownership savings. OPERANT offers a full range of convergence solutions to meet your business requirements:
- IP telephony solutions
- Wired/Wireless LAN IP solutions
- Data switching and routing solutions
- Multi media voice, video and web solutions
- IP security solutions
With more than 10 years of industry experience, implementing a large number of system migrations, and across the kingdom of Saudi Arabia availability of services, Polarisnet is your choice to migrate analogue or digital network to a converged IP network at your own pace and preference. We have the field experience, technical expertise, and end-to-end support capabilities required to design a secure and scalable end-to-end solution to meet your specific business needs. Our customers include enterprises with multiple locations across the country and small office locations serving their local community.
By converging your communications to a single IP based network, you may benefit from a multitude of business advantages.
- Simplified network maintenance and centralized management
- SIP based capabilities
- Increased employee productivity through VPN, mobility and softphone solutions
- Cost savings through SIP Trunking, Video Conferencing Solutions, Audio and Web Conferencing
- Reliability, quality, and security at lower costs taking advantage of your LAN and WAN
- Access to voice communications from any device including Desktops, Laptops, Smartphones, IPADs and Cellphones